Monday 11 June 2012

LA Kings

"It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

You're on the road

But you've got no destination
You're in the mud
In the maze of her imagination"

Tonight the Stanley Cup was won in Las Angeles !  I have grown up watching hockey my whole life; whether it be on the TV, or in the radio in the car.  Hockey has always been a part of my life and my family's life.  I have watched the Stanley Cup being lifted every year since I was brought into this country; the home of hockey.

Growing up as a Leafs fan, I have not seen my favorite team lift the cup, but watching any player lift Lord Stanley is just something else.  Just once in my life I want to feel the excitement that the players feel.  Maybe I'll go buy a lottery ticket, that's as close as I'll get. 

Congrats to all of the members of the LA Kings organization, you earned it!


No comments:

Post a Comment